Our customers are responsible for return shipping. Refunds are made to the original method of payment, minus original shipping and handling. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, unless the item received is damaged, defective or incorrect.
Please note, once the fixture has been received, a quality control review will be untaken. This process takes approximately 2-5 business days from the date of receipt. A refund will be issued once completed within 7-10 business days. If you receive lighting that is incorrect or damaged, please notify our customer service team within 48 hours at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a claim. Any notifications or claims outside of this window will be denied. We cannot process a claim or issue a return on lighting that has been installed, or if wires or chain for the fixture have been cut/modified. Returns sent in that arrive with postage due will be returned to sender.
Requirements for lighting returns:
- Item(s) has been delivered within the last 30 days.
- Item(s) are unused/uninstalled.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging. This includes all original packaging material and original factory information and paperwork.
- The item(s) must be packaged exactly as it was shipped. Do not write or put any markings on the outside of the packaging. Any slight variation in the repackaging could cause the piece to be damaged in transit, making the return invalid.
- Any customized lighting is non-refundable. This includes any changes to overall chain length (lengthening or shortening) or cutting the electrical wires.